Sunday, June 9, 2013

Intro

Hello world!
I am going to be an orientation leader this fall. And I am so excited to meet you all!

This summer! I am doing medical research for my Honors project at The Vanderbilt Clinic this summer! My focus is on stem cell transplants with patients with lymphomas and/or leukemias. It's pretty interesting. And on the plus side, I get to wear a cool lab coat.

Also I am applying to medical school soon, so please cross your fingers for me.

To add to my crazy, busy life, I am taking two summer courses online as well. But I like crazy and I like busy.

In the fall, I will be a senior. And I will graduate in May 2014 with a BA in biology and a BS in biochemistry.
So if you are interested in the magical field of science, let me know, and I would love to share with you my
"infinite" wisdom. :)

Hope you are having a great summer thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment